Friday, October 19, 2012

Investigative Type

The investigative type: Like to investigate, solve and analyze problems.  Generally like math and science-based classes prefer to observe/study different subjects.
Possible major types:
  • Bioresource Eengineering
  • Food Science
  • Microbiology
Career Options:
  • Aerospace Engineer
  • Biotechnologist
  • Laboratory Supervisor
Overall, I'd say that these major types and career options are what i expected to match up with what i want.  i think majoring somewhere in the field of science and technology is something that I've always wanted.  don't get me wrong, I've changed possible career options multiple times, but they've all generally stayed in the same field.

5 comments:

  1. I remember you told me you really loved and excelled in math, so I could see this! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nick, you are such a hippy. Your world revolves around life and that's all you think about. You should be a mall cop. Just kidding. I'm pretty sure you do it sweet cakes. The stars are out there buddy

    ReplyDelete
  3. At least you have a general idea of what you wanna do! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I didn't really expect you to be investigative. But maybe that's just me!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can see you investigating things!

    ReplyDelete