Atronomy This blog posts both picture and new discoveries in the world of astronomy. Astronomy really is something that fascinates me because it forces me to put our tiny planet in perspective with unfathomably large objects and systems in space. It's alwasy been a great hobby to read up on, and i would definitely consider possibly pursuing it as a backup career.
Biology 1 Biology is the study of life, and this blog well...basically makes posts about anything under that living category. It has a whole range of diagrams and informational texts that I find very interesting.
Biology 2 Again like the above post, this blog covers a lot about animal biology, but also covers a bit of school-learned molecular biology. I particularly like this blog because I will hopefully pursue a career as a laboratory technologist, and would potentially be working with a lot of things that are slightly covered in this blog.
No comments:
Post a Comment