Thursday, March 14, 2013
January 29th, 2013
The first meeting with my mentor went a little better than expected. I met him at his house when he got back from shooting a project, and we basically just went over the guidelines of my senior project. We talked about what i could possibly do for my physical presentation, and what i wanted to get out of this whole project. When I first got there, i didn't really expect the meeting to be as productive as it was. We went through different ideas of what i could do, and what would be the most suitable for a final presentation. And towards the end, we even got to show off both of our previous works, and what we're proud of. I even got to share my technique for different things he wasn't sure of how i shot. So overall, i think the first meeting went a lot better than expected. What i thought would be about 15 minutes turned out to be about an hour and a half of just throwing around ideas and different shots.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment