Sunday, December 9, 2012

In regards to the Personality Disorder Test you've taken

Dear Ms. Macbeth,
It is to my misfortune to inform you that the results from the personality disorder test you took last week in my office have now arrived, with some startling results.  While there are minor disorders, one of the major disorders the test shows you suffer from is paranoia. Major symptoms shown include: Unwillingness to forgive perceived insults, Excessive sensitivity to setbacks, Distrustfulness and excessive self-reliance, Projection of blame onto others, Consumption by anticipation of betrayal, Combative and tenacious adherence to personal rights, and finally, Relentless suspicion.  Unfortunately for you, this will likely not be easily treatable, as you will most likely not believe what I'm telling you.  So as of now, I won't reach out to you to give treatment.  It's up to you if you would like treatment.  If you agree to come in for treatment, please don't hesitate to contact me.  I'm sorry for the unfortunate news.

~Dr. Celli

No comments:

Post a Comment