Thursday, September 13, 2012

HEEEERRROOOOes

I don't think that a single person can take on the role of being a hero for an entire country.  Putting that kind of responsibility on a person is nearly impossible.  Yes, a president can make many changes and can certainly help many of the country's issues, but I think that when it comes down to it, our country needs many heroes.  It's not about how many things a single person can do.  I think that we need heroes in numbers.  The people that can make the biggest changes are the people that do little things that can add up.  These people can have regular qualities, they're just average looking people, but they generally have big hearts.  So i think that yes, out country needs heroes, but one is not enough.  A little bit of effort from a lot of people can really add up and make many positive changes for the country.

5 comments:

  1. That's deep. Maybe you'll find Adele rolling in there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "I think that we need heroes in numbers. The people that can make the biggest changes are the people that do little things that can add up." VERY well said, Nick!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like what you said about how everyone needs to put effort to make changes they want done. Very nice

    ReplyDelete
  4. So you think we can't have a single person as a hero? If we all put effort together we will all benefit from it but we need someone to inspire us and motivate us.

    ReplyDelete
  5. "Average people with big hearts" really paints a picture of a humble hero!

    ReplyDelete